- Shri Pramod S. Tarare was born on 21st April 1962 in Chandrapur.
- He completed his education in Chandrapur & Hinganghat.
- On 17th July 1989 he got his Sanad for advocate.
- Worked as an advocate in Gadchiroli & Chandrapur District Court, Civil & Criminal Court and Revenue Tribunal.
- From 2nd May 2008 onwards, worked as District & Additional Sessions Judge in Jalna, Yavatmal, Aurangabad, Vaijapur & Nagpur.
- Worked as Additional Principal Judge in Bombay City Civil & Sessions Court and Special Judge in C.B.I. Court, Mumbai.
- On 3rd December, 2018 taken charge of Principal District & Sessions Judge, Nandurbar, Maharashtra.
- On 23rd April, 2021 taken charge of Charity Commissioner, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.