- Born on March, 23rd 1963 at Akola.
- Completed entire education at Akola.
- Enrolled as an Advocate on 31st of December, 1988.
- Practiced at District Court at Akola, Amravati, Buldhana and Washim on Civil, Criminal, Revenue and Labour side.
- Joined Judiciary as District and Assistant Sessions Judge on 2nd May, 2008.
- Appointed as Principal District Judge at Silvassa and Daman on 1st October, 2015
- Then posted on the same post at Gadchiroli, Nanded and Aurangabad.
- On 18th July, 2019 taken charge of Charity Commissioner, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.